The papers will be evaluated by external reviewers
To publish in CEASGA WP the following requirements are necessary:
1. Authors must adapt your manuscripts to the established FORMAT REQUIREMENTS
2. CEASGA published in spanish, english and portuguese.
3. Authors must send the original manuscript and the COVER LETTER to the publisher.
MANUSCRIPT FORMATTING REQUIREMENTS
The works are accepted continuously and must be sent to info[@]ceasga.es.
- MANUSCRIPT FORMAT: the manuscripts writing style will be Arial, size 11, spacing 1,5, full justification. The format should be in DOC or DOCX.
- STRUCTURE. The first page should contain the title of the article, authors name and institutional affiliations. In the second page should include an abstract (150 words approximately ) and key words. The title, abstract and key words should appear at least in English and Spanish. In the next pages the manuscripts should include the title of the article and text (top 40 pages). The sections can be de next order, Introduction, Materials and Methods, Results and Discussion/Conclusions.
-The CEASGA working papers is interdisciplinary (accept articles about biology, psicology, economics, sociológy, philosphy....
- LANGUAGE. The manuscripts can be written in Spanish, English and/or Portuguese.
- TABLES AND GRAPHS. Diagrams, charts and tables will have a brief title and explanation and have to be send in a separate document but indicating its position in the text.
- NOTES. Not allowed.
- ABBREVIATION. Define abbreviations and acronyms at first mention in the main text and thereafter use only the abbreviation/acronym.
- BIBLIOGRAPHY. The manuscripts have to follow the APA style:
- Include COVER LETTER
WORKING PAPERS ARE FREE OF CHARGE